If you're like us, you have hundreds of photos of your pup on your phone. From the sleeper pup, to the hyper pup with the zoomies, to everything in between - we get it!
However, in order for that picture to translate really well into wall art, it should follow these guidelines.
- High resolution: Make sure it's well-focused and not blurry. Smartphone cameras will do just fine as long as they are focused.
- Sitting pose: A lot of positions look extremely cute with a background, but once that background is removed, the position tends to look a bit unnatural. For the best results, we recommend a sitting pose where the position is taken from in front and not up top.
- Minimize background: As much as we love our customers, we recommend that your pup be the star of the photo.
- Lighting: No need for professional lighting, just make sure the photo isn't taken in a very dark room.
- Cuteness: Make sure your pup looks adorable.
And don't worry, after you submit your photo, we'll email you if we run into any problems :)